Surrey's twelve local authorities have agreed the formal arrangements for the Surrey Police and Crime Panel and have appointed twelve councillors to be Panel Members (see details of appointments below). These arrangements form part of the Panel's constitution which was ratified in 2012.
Under Schedule 6 of the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011, two compulsory non-political Independent Members are required to join the membership of the Panel as full Panel Members with voting rights. A thorough recruitment process is undertaken for Independent Member roles on the Surrey Police and Crime Panel.
As the host authority for the Surrey Police and Crime Panel, Surrey County Council provides administrative and other support to the panel and its members.
- Tandridge District Council- Cllr Ken Harwood (Chairman)
- Surrey County Council- Cllr Andrew Povey
- Elmbridge Borough Council- Cllr Christine Elmer
- Epsom and Ewell Borough Council- Cllr David Reeve
- Guildford Borough Council- Cllr Fiona White
- Mole Valley District Council- Cllr Hazel Watson
- Reigate and Banstead Borough Council- Cllr Victor Lewanski
- Spelthorne Borough Council- Cllr Richard Barratt
- Surrey Heath Borough Council- Cllr Josephine Hawkins
- Runnymede Borough Council- Cllr John Furey
- Waverley Borough Council- Cllr John Robini
- Woking Borough Council- Cllr Will Forster
- Independent Member- Mr Bryan Cross (Vice-Chairman)
- Independent Member- Vacant