Business - please donate your spare PPE
We're appealing to businesses for vital personal protective equipment (PPE) supplies to help front line workers delivering essential services to Surrey residents during Covid-19.
How to donate PPE
If you are an organisation or business who has any of the following items of spare PPE to donate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (delivery and collection can be arranged).
The types of PPE we need
- Eye protection EN166:2001 Frame Marking: 3
- Disposable overshoes CE marked
- Disposable overalls CE marked
- Disposable plastic apron (single use)
- Disposable gloves (single use) EN:374/5 (Viral protection) / nitrile purple / nitrile blue
- Fluid repellent surgical masks (single use) Type 11R medical use
All items need to conform to the safety standards highlighted.