Essential public information for Surrey residents, including files specifically for people with sensory impairments, as well as easy read and video information that may be helpful for people with a learning disability and/or autism.
- Easy read resources
- Public Health England resources
- Translated resources
- For those with a visual impairment and BSL resources
Easy read resources
- Information on COVID-19 vaccination (Public Health England)
- (COVID-19) Coronavirus restrictions: what you can and cannot do (Cabinet Office)
- COVID-19 Winter Plan (Cabinet Office)
- Got symptoms? get tested Test and Trace (Public Health England)
- Things you can do to help yourself and your community (PDF) from Surrey County Council
- Shielding guidance (Public Health England)
- Looking after your feelings and body (Public Health England)
- Household isolation and Test and Trace (Public Health England)
- Words about coronavirus and what they mean (PDF)
- Hand-washing rap video - guide to hand-washing from the Purple All Stars
- Explaining coronavirus video - from Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Trust
- How to stay safe - coronavirus poster (PDF) from Photosymbols
- Coronavirus - Things that you can do to protect yourself and the community (PDF)
- Get tested - poster (PDF)
- Symptoms - poster (PDF)
- If you are told you might have coronavirus - poster (PDF)
Public Health England resources
- Surrey Muslim Association statement on COVID-19 Vaccinations Jan 2021 (PDF)
- UK Imams statement on COVID-19 Vaccinations Jan 2021 (PDF)
- European Rabbi's public statement on Vaccinations Jan 2021 (PDF)
Stay Home - Save Lives
- Arabic - Stay home, save lives poster (PDF)
- Gujarati - Stay home, save lives poster (PDF)
- Polish - Stay home, save lives poster (PDF)
- Urdu - Stay home, save lives poster (PDF)
The latest Government guidance has been translated for communities from displaced communities on the Big Leaf Foundation COVID advice website.
- Urdu - Vaccinations - Surrey Imam Hashmi has recorded a video reassuring Muslim residents about having the COVID-19 vaccination. January 2021. Imam Hashmi Vaccination Video.
- Nepalese - Keep Well This Winter - NHS Dr Shambhu Acharya Liverpool University Hospital.
- Spotting Fake News - The Big Leaf Foundation have produced some translated videos explaining how to spot fake news. Big Leaf Foundation Spotting Fake News videos.
Test and Trace - Public Health England
- Urdu - Safe Distance A4 Poster (PDF)
- Urdu - Hand Washing A4 Poster (PDF)
- Urdu - Limit Contact A4 Poster (PDF)
- Urdu - Self Isolate A4 Poster (PDF)
- Punjabi - Safe Distance A4 Poster (PDF)
- Punjabi - Hand Washing A4 Poster (PDF)
- Punjabi - Limit Contact A4 Poster (PDF)
- Punjabi - Self Isolate A4 Poster (PDF)
For those with a visual impairment and BSL resources
BSL Bulletin – by the Deaf Services Team at Sight for Surrey
Find out what's been happening in Surrey during the coronavirus.
Information for eligible adults on the COVID-19 vaccination.
BSL Public Health England guidance to COVID Vaccination and blood clotting
Information for all women of childbearing age and for those currently pregnant or breastfeeding, on the COVID-19 vaccination.
Information for people who have had their first COVID-19 vaccination.