Guidance and advice
To find out how to access Coronavirus support for UK businesses and employees see GOV.UK Business Support.
In addition, for the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for employees, employers and businesses please look at the information on GOV.UK, from Surrey Chambers of Commerce and Federation of Small Businesses.
The Department for Business, Enterprise and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) is encouraging businesses across England to contact their local Growth Hub to gain free and impartial advice on local and national business support during the COVID-19 crisis. Surrey has two Growth Hubs for east and west Surrey businesses:
- Coast to Capital Growth Hub – for businesses located in east Surrey (Epsom and Ewell, Mole Valley, Reigate and Banstead, Tandridge)
- Enterprise M3 Growth Hub - for businesses located in west Surrey (Elmbridge, Guildford, Runnymede, Spelthorne, Surrey Heath, Waverley, Woking)
For further information about the Government announcement on support for businesses please contact your local district or borough council via their website link or email address below.
- Elmbridge Borough Council - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Epsom and Ewell Borough Council
- Guildford Borough Council - email@example.com
- Mole Valley District Council - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reigate and Banstead Borough Council - email@example.com
- Runnymede Borough Council - BusinessRunnymede@runnymede.gov.uk
- Spelthorne Borough Council - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surrey Heath Borough Council - email@example.com
- Tandridge District Council - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waverley Borough Council - Business.email@example.com
- Woking Borough Council - firstname.lastname@example.org
Buckinghamshire and Surrey Trading Standards business advice service
Buckinghamshire and Surrey Trading Standards business advice service remains open. We have temporarily suspended the need to register for advice. Please just get in touch with us Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Tel 0300 123 2329 or email email@example.com
Finding answers to your questions
You may find answers to your questions quicker and more easily on our Coronavirus business advice page. On the page, both traders and consumers will find answers to most of the questions we are currently being asked about contracts, consumer rights, work cancellations, charges, deliveries, social distancing and much more.