Register for coronavirus support as an extremely vulnerable person
If you have a health condition that makes you especially vulnerable to coronavirus, the government is advising you to stay at home and take special steps to protect yourself.
You can register for support if you or someone you care for is extremely vulnerable to coronavirus.
The list of people considered to be extremely vulnerable includes:
- Organ transplant recipients
- Those with specific cancers
- Severe respiratory conditions (e.g. cystic fibrosis, severe asthma and COPD)
- Diseases with increased risk of infection
- People on immunosuppression therapies with increased risk of infection
- Pregnant women with significant heart disease