You must book an appointment in advance to register a birth, death or to give notice of marriage at Leatherhead Register Office.
Our online booking system
Birth, death and marriage certificates
- marriage or civil partnership,
- civil partnership to marriage conversion,
- renewing your vows, and
- a naming ceremony.
70 Church Street
Office opening hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9am – 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Contact Leatherhead Register Office via our: Contact Centre.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash or postal order
- Disabled parking bays
- Level access to the front entrance
- Disabled cloakroom
- Baby changing facilities.
There are some parking spaces at the front of the building but the main parking area is at the rear of the building. To use the car park, drive through the main entrance, bear to your right and then to your left where you will see the sign "Private car park for users of The Mansion only" continue past this sign and find a parking bay. Parking is free. If this car park is full, there is a pay and display car park located in Church Street opposite the theatre, approximately 150 metres from the register office. Alternatively there is a pay and display car park in Church Road, opposite Leatherhead Parish Church, approximately 300 metres from the register office.
How to find us
If you are travelling to us by bus, road or rail, directions to the register office are available to download below - the nearest train station is Leatherhead mainline station.
Files available to download
- Travelling to Leatherhead Register Office by bus (328.5 KB)
Plan your bus journey to the office
- Travelling to Leatherhead Register Office by rail (5.6 KB)
Directions from the station to the office
- Travelling to Leatherhead Register Office by road (42.4 KB)
Directions to the office including parking arrangements