If you have booked a civil ceremony with the Surrey Registration Service, you must complete your ceremony requirements form online no later than six weeks prior to your ceremony date.
This form will provide us with the details of your celebration, such as your choice of vows or promises, music and readings. To help you complete your checklist, please also see our webpage: Your ceremony day.
Please select the form applicable to the location of your ceremony from the choices below:
Marriage and civil partnership ceremony
- Marriage ceremony at register office - Guildford, Leatherhead and Weybridge.
- Marriage ceremony at a licensed venue
- Civil partnership ceremony at register office Guildford, Leatherhead and Weybridge.
- Civil partnership ceremony at licensed venue
Naming and renewal of vows ceremony
- Naming ceremony at a register office - Guildford, Leatherhead and Weybridge.
- Naming ceremony at a licensed venue
- Renewal of vows ceremony at register office - Guildford, Leatherhead and Weybridge.
- Renewal of vows ceremony at a licensed venue
Please contact us if you have any queries relating to the completion of your requirements form. You will be able to print a copy of your form for your own records when you have finalised your details.
Also, why not take a look at our Surrey ceremonies guide, it is a full colour book which we hope will answer most of your questions and offer you ideas to help you plan for your ceremony.