Have you noticed a family member or someone you care for struggling with their day to day life?
Tackling Surrey's increase in financial abuse
Stoptober is here to help you quit
Staying safe from fire in your home
A daily 10 minutes is all it takes
Did you know you are entitled to a free flu jab?
Recipes to warm you up this autumn
Read more articles in this section
- Are you worried about your child being overweight?
Free support and advice is available from Alive 'N' Kicking
- Healthier food choices when eating out
Out and about doesn't have to mean burgers and fries
- Tackling elder abuse together
Raising awareness of elder abuse
- A new haven for young people
A new haven for young people to talk
- Smoke Free Homes
Do you really know what the impact of smoking in your home is?
- Staying safe around open water
Stay safe around open water this summer
- What do Age UK Surrey do?
We found out what services are available to Surrey's elderly residents
- Help transform dementia care
Find out how to get involved in a study
- Support for young carers in Surrey
Looking after those who look after others
- Action for Carers helpline and booklet
Free information, support and advice
- Know the symptoms of sepsis
Spot the signs in vulnerable people
- Are you feeling down, worried or stressed?
Find out how you can access free NHS services that could help
- It’s time to talk about mental health
How speaking about mental health can help tackle stigma
- What's in your food?
A new app from Change4Life can help you check
- Controlling behaviour in relationships
Domestic abuse doesn't always involve physical violence
- Concerned about the safety of a child, young person or adult?
Protect Surrey's children and young people
- Get sun serious
Skin cancer - who is affected most?
- Summer food waste tips
Are you throwing away food that could have been eaten?
- Our Future Selves
Featuring award-winning artists from Disability Arts in Surrey