See if they are eligible for extra support
Services available to keep them safe
Grants available to keep your home warm
Did you know you are entitled to a free flu jab?
Simple steps to staying well this winter
Have you noticed a family member or someone you care for struggling with their day to day life?
Read more articles in this section
- Controlling behaviour in relationships
Domestic abuse doesn't always involve physical violence
- Are you still over the limit the morning after?
New app to find out
- Alcohol and families
How much are you really drinking?
- Support for young carers in Surrey
Looking after those who look after others
- Financial abuse of adults
Tackling Surrey's increase in financial abuse
- Healthier food choices when eating out
Out and about doesn't have to mean burgers and fries
- Top tips on using leftover food
Recipes to warm you up this winter
- Are you worried about your child being overweight?
Free support and advice is available from Alive 'N' Kicking
- Tackling elder abuse together
Raising awareness of elder abuse
- A new haven for young people
A new haven for young people to talk
- Action for Carers helpline and booklet
Free information, support and advice
- Know the symptoms of sepsis
Spot the signs in vulnerable people
- It’s time to talk about mental health
How speaking about mental health can help tackle stigma
- Concerned about the safety of a child, young person or adult?
Protect Surrey's children and young people
- It's time to improve your mental health
Six ways to improve your mental and emotional wellbeing