2018 Prudential RideLondon 100 ballot now open
Wildfires in Surrey
It costs £1.6 million a year to look after Surrey's beautiful countryside
We found out what services are available to Surrey's elderly residents
Raising awareness of elder abuse
Looking after those who look after others
Read more articles in this section
- 60 minutes to make a difference
Four easy ways to do something good with just an hour
- Chance to win a £100 shopping voucher
- Keeping ditches clear can prevent flooding
Find out how you can help
- Help transform dementia care
Find out how to get involved in a study
- Need to contact Surrey County Council?
Changes to the contact centre's opening hours
- Find your volunteering match
How we can help you find a role that fits your interests, skills and time
- Fire safety for vulnerable adults
- London Marathon Charitable Trust
What do a cricket pitch, a kayak store and a skate park all have in common?
- Are you worried about nuisance phone calls?
There’s a way to block them
- Changes to Surrey Matters Magazine and e-newsletter
- Are you responsible for fire safety in a workplace or public building?
Find out the new changes
- Help defeat terrorism
Report your suspicions