National Adoption Week 16-22 October
Change more than one child's life and adopt a sibling group
Tackling Surrey's increase in financial abuse
Help shape a proposal on rural car park changes
Featuring award-winning artists from Disability Arts in Surrey
From 30 October some libraries will change their opening times
Read more articles in this section
- Fire safety at home
Staying safe from fire in your home
- Carers Flu Vaccination Voucher
Did you know you are entitled to a free flu jab?
- Ditches - keep them clear and help prevent flooding
Ditches – keep them clear and help prevent flooding
- Cost of Surrey's countryside
It costs £1.6 million a year to look after Surrey's beautiful countryside
- Help defeat terrorism
Report your suspicions
- Want a cycling challenge in 2018?
2018 Prudential RideLondon 100 ballot now open
- Surrey wildfires
Wildfires in Surrey
- What do Age UK Surrey do?
We found out what services are available to Surrey's elderly residents
- Tackling elder abuse together
Raising awareness of elder abuse
- Support for young carers in Surrey
Looking after those who look after others
- 60 minutes to make a difference
Four easy ways to do something good with just an hour
- Help transform dementia care
Find out how to get involved in a study
- Need to contact Surrey County Council?
Changes to the contact centre's opening hours
- Find your volunteering match
How we can help you find a role that fits your interests, skills and time
- Fire safety for vulnerable adults
- Are you worried about nuisance phone calls?
There’s a way to block them
- Changes to Surrey Matters Magazine and e-newsletter
- Are you responsible for fire safety in a workplace or public building?
Find out the new changes