Terms and conditions - online booksale
How the booksale works
- Browse the list of Items for sale and take note of the details of an item you would like to buy
- Complete an order form, choosing from the drop down list the library where you wish the item(s) to be sent
- You will be sent a confirmation e-mail that your order has been placed.
- Please be aware that it may be two to three weeks before the item arrives at the chosen library
- You will be contacted when the item has arrived, or if the item is not available
- The item will be kept for 3 weeks from the date of notification of arrival, if not collected it will then be returned
Terms and conditions
- Items are listed for sale on a monthly basis
- Although we try and update the status of a book regularly, an item may show as available when it is not. If we find it to be unavailable we will contact you straight away.
- You are not obliged to purchase the item if it is not suitable.
- There are no refunds.