Coronavirus: due to the coronavirus outbreak, all Surrey Libraries are closed
Please read this urgent statement about Surrey's library service including information about loans and renewals. You can access our online library services: Free eBooks, eAudio, eMagazines and newspapers as well as other resources that can be accessed at home
How the booksale works
- Browse the list of Items for sale and take note of the details of an item you would like to buy
- Complete an order form, choosing from the drop down list the library where you wish the item(s) to be sent
- You will be sent a confirmation e-mail that your order has been placed.
- Please be aware that it may be two to three weeks before the item arrives at the chosen library
- You will be contacted when the item has arrived, or if the item is not available
- The item will be kept for 3 weeks from the date of notification of arrival, if not collected it will then be returned
Terms and conditions
- Items are listed for sale on a monthly basis
- Although we try and update the status of a book regularly, an item may show as available when it is not. If we find it to be unavailable we will contact you straight away.
- You are not obliged to purchase the item if it is not suitable.
- There are no refunds.