Half Term Activities
- Saturday 26 May from 11am to 12 noon.
- Saturday 2 June from 11am to 12 noon.
Come along and make some dinosaur themed crafts. No booking required, suitable for all ages.
Dinosaur Fun Craft Event
Come along and join us for a morning of dinosaur themed fun - stories, crafts and games.
- Wednesday 30 May from 10.30am to 12.30pm:
- Stories start at 10.30am.
- Craft and games from 11.00am.
No booking required, suitable for all ages.
Activities taking place all week
Drop in and try one of these activities:
- Dinosaur Treasure Hunt.
- Dinosaur colouring and word searches.
- Dinosaur jigsaw.
An introduction to the Micro-Bit
- Thursday 31 May, 2pm–4pm.
These are now on the library catalogue and free to borrow (subject to normal borrowing terms and conditions). Learn more about these fun pocket-sized computers with motion detection!
A member of staff will be available to demonstrate the Micro-Bit.
Rhymetime and storytime
Note: This event is not ticketed, please turn up at the given times below.
- Every Thursday, at 10.30am.
Find out more about rhymetime in Surrey libraries.
Come along and join us. We will be reading a few picture books - followed by a related craft activity. Suitable for all preschool children.
- Every Wednesday in term time, from 10.30 to 11.15am.
- Our first session 9 May, theme caterpillars and butterflies. Story - The very Hungary Caterpillar followed by making a paper butterfly activity.
- 16 May, theme ducks. Story - All about Ducks books - Super Duck and Sarah and Duck followed by a craft activity.
- 23 May, theme peace. Story - Peace at Last followed by a craft activity.
Do you like books? Reading?
Why not join a new reading group at Horley library at 2.15pm on Wednesday afternoons?
Anyone interested should give their name at the information desk in Horley library. The aim is for the group to start when there are enough potential new members so please let us know if you would like to take part.
Find out more about reading groups in Surrey libraries.
Would you like help using computers and the internet?
Make an appointment with our Digital Buddy who can offer free, one to one, support:
- Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, 10am–12 noon.
- Every Friday, from 10am–12 noon.
To see exactly what a Digital Buddy can offer and when sessions are available at other libraries please check our Digital Buddy page.