Surrey libraries can help you find company information, do market research, start up a business and get that top job.
Our online resources
Our adult online reference shelf has several useful products, for some of these you will need to login with your library card number:
- Access to research - business and economics titles available to read online in Surrey library.
- COBRA a complete business reference advisor, which offers practical and updated information covering all aspects of starting and running a business. Available at Camberley, Epsom and Guildford libraries.
- Oxford Dictionaries - provide help with writing letters, applying for jobs and more.
- Zinio, our online magazine collection, provides free access to The Economist, Newsweek, Forbes and many others.
You can also search our library catalogue for a book or journal articles relating to business.
How to get help
Contact Digital Services for help with locating a book or journal article, using our online resources or help finding business information and undertaking business research.
You can contact Digital Services as follows:
- Telephone: 01483 543599
- Text: 07968832414
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business research charges
Digital Services will undertake a free initial investigation into what we can provide. Any research charges will depend on the complexity of your request.
Research service level 1
No charge is made for the first 20 minutes of any request for business information (except any printing costs).
Research service level 2
Any request that involves detailed research or manipulation of data (excludes mailing lists):
Research fee: £15 per half hour (first half hour payable in advance) plus costs of supplying prints or electronic data.