If you have a question and get an answer from the Surrey libraries super online information team!
Children's Online Reference Shelf
- Listen carefully when your homework is being set. Make sure you understand what you have to do and when it has to be handed in.
- Allow yourself plenty of time - don't leave your homework until the last minute. If you leave it too late, you might not be able to find all the information you need.
- Before you start, spend some time thinking about the subject. What do you already know? What information will you need? Will you need pictures?
- Work out what resources you might need to use - books, websites, magazines, newspapers etc.
- Look carefully at the information you find. Is it reliable and accurate? Is it up to date?
- Don't just copy information from books or websites! You must always explain and write things in your own words.
Be Internet SMART
Be Internet SMART provides you with tips to keep you smart and safe on the web.