An eBook is an electronic version of a book. It can be read on a computer, or with an eBook reader, on a tablet or on a smartphone.
- We use the cloudLibrary eBook service to provide our eBooks.
- Visit the cloudLibrary to browse the collection, find out more information and access the online help.
- You can borrow 4 books for up to three weeks (21 days).
- Login in to the app using your library card and Pin number.
- You can download the appropriate app from the site, look in the top right hand corner. More information on how to download the app.
- You can download the Mobile version of the app from Google Play store or the App Store.
- Kindle Fire installation.
- This service is not compatible with the basic Kindle eReader.
- There is a PC and Mac version of the app.
- eReaders - to transfer eBooks to an eReader you need to download the windows or Mac version of the app. You transfer the eBooks to your eReader via the app.
eAudiobooks are books borrowed as an audio file. You can listen to these on your computer, laptop, MP3 player, a tablet or on a smartphone.
- Visit RBdigital to browse the collection, find out more information and access the online help.
- You can borrow up to 10 titles for up to 3 weeks (21 days).
- You have to register before using this service. Select the Register link in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- You will need your library card to register.
- Download the app - desktop and mobile versions available.
- There is a small collection of eBooks also available through this service.
- You can also use your username and password to borrow online magazines.
- RBdigital provide two online tutorials:
- How to checkout and listen to RBdigital Audiobooks using the media manager.
- How to checkout and read RBdigital eBooks using Adobe Digital Editions.
- Ulverscroft titles are provided through the ULibrary.
- Visit the ULibrary to browse the collection, find out more information and access the online help.
- You can borrow 4 titles for up to 3 weeks.
- Login using your library card and Pin number.
- Download the app from your device app store or from the ULibrary.