The interactive map includes information held on layers. You can choose which layers of information are shown on the map and you can search this information.
The controls for layers are on the right of the map.
How to display a layer
The layers are listed on the right of the map and are grouped by subject.
- Click on the subject that interests you. The list of layers for that subject will be shown.
- Click the box next to the layer(s) you want displayed on the map. A tick will be shown in the box.
- Click the refresh map option at the top right of the screen. The map will update to show information for the layer(s) you selected.
How to search the information in layers
- Click on the Other searches option on the left of the map. A new window will appear.
- Click on the layer you want to search.
- Type what you are searching for into the search for box at the bottom of the window.
- Click the search button. The map will update to show the results.