The top transport infrastructure priorities for Surrey are:
- A3 corridor
- The major schemes programme (23 transport schemes across the county to tackle areas of significant congestion in town centres, at key junctions and on strategic corridors)
- Improvements to the North Downs Line
- Crossrail 2 regional route
- Improving journeys to Heathrow and Gatwick.
These priorities for Surrey have been agreed by all 12 Surrey local authorities, the business community and Surrey universities. We know they will drive economic growth in Surrey, the south east and beyond.
There is more information about the priorities in the brochure below.
Files available to download
- Surrey Future - transport infrastructure priorities (1.0 MB)
Brochure on Surrey's transport infrastructure priorities