Surrey Countryside Access Forum Agenda - 16 January 2017
Meeting to be held at 1.30 pm on Monday, 16 January 2017
Conference Suite, Merrow Depot, Guildford
1. Declarations of interest
3. Minutes of previous meeting
To confirm the Minutes of the meeting held on 10 October 2016
4. Matters Arising/Action Points
To discuss any matters arising from the minutes of the previous meeting not included elsewhere on the agenda.
5. Matters dealt with since the previous meeting
1) Tandridge - Our Local Plan – Sites Consultation (Regulation 18)
6. Mountain Bike / cycling trail network
To receive a presentation from Kieran Foster about his plan to link various cycling / riding routes in the Surrey Hills
7. Improving connectivity for horseriders
To discuss how connectivity can be improved for horseriders as well.
8. Surrey County Council Update
To receive an update on Staff recruitment and other issues
9. Update from other LAFs
Graham to provide an update from other LAFs in neighbouring counties.
10. Forward Plan
To review the forward plan.
11. Outstanding consultations
To note those consultations which are outstanding and to which the Forum have not yet responded.
12. Any other urgent business/public questions
13. Date of next meetings
1.30 pm, Monday 24 April 2017.
County Hall, Kingston-Upon-Thames