Surrey Countryside Access Forum Agenda - 17 July 2017
Meeting to be held at 1.30 pm on Monday, 17 July 2017
Room G9 and G10, Consort House, Redhill
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of previous meeting
To confirm the Minutes of the meeting held on 24 April 2017
- Matters Arising/Action Points
To discuss any matters arising from the minutes of the previous meeting not included elsewhere on the agenda
- Matters dealt with since the previous meeting
There were no matters dealt with since the last meeting
- Presentation by Sarah Rayfield, British Horse Society
To discuss issues for horse riders in Surrey and requirements for the Highway Authority.
- Cycling Update
To receive an update on the proposed cycling routes
- LAF Conference and other LAF matters
To receive feedback from the national LAF conference and an update from other LAFs
- The future direction of SCAF
And how to attract new members
- Surrey County Council update
To hear about the effect of budget cuts on the Rights of Way network and the reorganisation of the Countryside Service.
- Forward Plan
To review the forward plan.
- Outstanding consultations
To note those consultations which are outstanding and to which the Forum have not yet responded
- Any other urgent business/public questions
- Date of next meetings
1.30 pm, Monday 16 October 2017.
Room G30, County Hall. Kingston-Upon-Thames