Congratulations on your appointment with Surrey County Council
Please find below some helpful documents and information we would recommend you review before starting with Surrey.
Files available to download
- Induction guide for employees (450.5 KB)
Here is the induction guide for employees
- New manager induction guide (560.6 KB)
Here is an induction guide for new managers
- Working For Surrey: Employment Policies 2013 (987.4 KB)
Working For Surrey: Employment Policies 2014
- Domestic abuse policy 2014 (260.9 KB)
This policy gives guidance on how to recognise and support employees who are victims of domestic abuse and how to deal with employees who are perpetrating domestic abuse.
- Whistle blowing leaflet 2015 (315.7 KB)
How to raise concerns in a safe and protected way
- Step-by-Step guide for candidates (1.4 MB)
Help with registering and completing the Online Pre-Employment Health Assessment Questionnaire
- Code of conduct (203.3 KB)
The purpose of this Code is to help employees support the County Council’s aim to provide high quality services fairly and efficiently in line with its values of listening, responsibility, trust and respect.