Congratulations on your appointment with Surrey County Council
Please find below some helpful documents and information we would recommend you review before starting with Surrey.
Files available to download
- Induction guide for employees (450.8 KB)
Here is the induction guide for employees
- New manager induction guide (560.6 KB)
Here is an induction guide for new managers
- Code of conduct policy (68.4 KB)
The Code of Conduct applies to all employees of the County Council, agency workers, contractors and their staff whilst working for, or on behalf of, the Authority. The purpose of this Code is to assist employees in ensuring that the County Council continues to provide high quality services fairly and efficiently.
- Working For Surrey: Employment Policies 2013 (987.4 KB)
Working For Surrey: Employment Policies 2014
- Domestic abuse policy 2014 (260.9 KB)
This policy gives guidance on how to recognise and support employees who are victims of domestic abuse and how to deal with employees who are perpetrating domestic abuse.
- Whistle blowing leaflet 2015 (315.7 KB)
How to raise concerns in a safe and protected way
- Step-by-Step guide for candidates (1.4 MB)