Subject to the ongoing situation, it's essential that we continue recruiting safely. Therefore, interviews and communication will be virtual wherever possible and this will be communicated to you directly by the hiring manager.
Please also expect that advert closing dates and interview dates may change as required. We still continue to welcome applications for our current roles and wish you the best of luck with your application.
We would welcome applications especially for our most critical roles to ensure we're supporting our residents
This webpage is for use by Surrey County Council (SCC) staff only.
- Health care cash plan - Simply Health
- Mercer - Mercer offers help and advice on private medical insurance cover. They are a specialist broker and their experts will help you arrange cover with confidence.
- Eye tests - Staff who use Display User Equipment (computer monitors) are entitled to a free eye test every two years. Schools staff are not covered by the SCC scheme and should contact their school for this benefits. For Surrey non-school staff, there are no up-front costs and over 3,000 independent and high street opticians are affiliated to the scheme. For more information, search for 'eye test' on the s-net.
If you do not have access to the internal s-net or if you need further advice please contact My Helpdesk:
- by email at email@example.com
- or internal to My Helpdesk HR/CAE/SCC
- or by phone on 020 8541 9000 (Option 1) (line closed from 12.30pm to 1.30pm).
Please check that you are happy with the choices you make before signing up for these benefits.