If you work for Surrey County Council or a Surrey school or college you are now eligible to use a new app, which we are able to offer you free of charge. Start using your free app today!
Jointly is an innovative mobile and online app to support carers. The app is designed to make your caring a little easier, less stressful and organised by making communication and coordination between those who share the care as easy as a text message.
With Jointly you can create a circle of care for the person you are looking after. Once you have set up your Jointly circle you can start using Jointly to organise care. You can use it on your own or with family and friends that help you care. Jointly works on iPhone, iPad, Android devices and on most modern web browsers (home computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.)
View this short animation to see how it works!
- Simple, intuitive group communication: Communicate with everyone in your Jointly circle at a touch of a button! Simply post a message or upload an image.
- Tasks/lists: Keep organised and on top of things by using tasks and task lists. Simply create a task and assign it to any member of your Jointly circle, including yourself, and then monitor its status.
- Calendar: Create date/time specific events and invite anyone in your circle. You can also use the field provided to invite people outside your Jointly circle.
- Profile page: Store useful information about the person you are looking after and have it available to access any time at a click of a button!
- Medications: Use Jointly's Medications feature to keep track of current and past medication of the person you are caring for. You can also upload an image to quickly recognise a medicine.
- Contacts list: Jointly allows you to store more useful contacts so that you can access their details anytime, anywhere!
How to access the app
Download the app form the Googleplay store or the Apple App Store or directly from the Jointly website at www.jointlyapp.com. Once downloaded follow the menu and put your details into the programme. You will then be asked to pay for the app or enter a purchase code. As we are providing the app freely to you, all you need to do is enter the purchase code SCC_INT4G
That's it, you're good to go! And don't forget that code works for your family and friends who share the care as well.
Definition of carer
Carers look after family, partners or friends in need of help because they are ill, frail or have a disability. The care they provide is unpaid.
Information for Carers
For more information about getting support as a carer, please visit the Carers Direct website.