- Lease car scheme
Through the Zenith mycar salary sacrifice scheme, drive away a brand new 'ultra low emission' car for a two or three year period, with flexible mileage options at a fixed monthly cost to suit your budget with no deposit, credit checks or upfront costs required.
- Holiday travel insurance
The ACE Travel insurance plan offers highly competitive cover at reasonable prices for European and Worldwide travel for employees and their family. Cover starts from £3.04 per month.
- Cycle to work scheme Save up to 32% off the cost of a new bike through the tax efficient salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme. Simply lease a new bike from a participating independent bike stop or Halfords for 12 months and then you have the option to extend the lease and purchase for a nominal fee. Log into Surrey Extra to find out more and apply.
- Bike loan scheme
Borrow up to £500 interest free to buy a brand new bike. To find out more, search for TravelSMART on the s-net, then select > Cycling > Pool bikes.
- Cycle Training As a bikeability provider we offer the cycle training you need. Also, if you live or cycle in one of the travel SMART towns we can offer you subsidised training. To find out more, search for TravelSMART on the s-net, then select > Cycling > Improve your cycling.
- Pool bikes
This scheme is due to close in June 2017.
- Train and bus fare discounts Save up to 20% off bus and train fares on selected routes in and around Surrey. Visit the 'Bus fare and rail discounts' s-net page for more information.
- Liftshare Our Surrey Liftshare website helps you find people to share your journey with. It's free to join and can be used for commuting, business or leisure. You don't need to be a driver to join, you can seek a lift as a passenger only, or you can search for a walking or cycling buddy.
- Season ticket loans
Eligible employees may apply for an interest-free season ticket loan on public transport and station car parking. You can also use this in conjunction with the easitNETWORK discount (if applicable to your route). For more information go to the internal s-net and search for 'season ticket loans'
- Car clubs
We provide pool cars for business through membership of Enterprise and Zipcar. You can book cars for as little as half an hour at a time or for longer trips. To save on the cost of car ownership you can also you can also join a car club for your personal use. To find out more search for TravelSMART on the S-Net and then select > Smarter Driving > Car clubs.
- Electric vehicles
If you own or are thinking about buying an electric vehicle, we have information on their running costs and charging locations on our Travel Smart website. We are also installing Fast charge points are our main offices and highway depots.
- Discounted parking in Woking town centre
SCC staff can receive a discounted parking rate on annual permits in selected car parks in Woking town centre.
- Staff travel plan
Take a look at the staff travel plan to see all the ways we help you to Travel Smart.
- One Stop Worldwide - National and International storage and shipping
Enjoy 10% off domestic and international relocation services and personal storage. Use discount code DISC-125574. More information can be found on the One Stop website.
If you do not have access to the internal s-net or if you need further advice please contact My Helpdesk:
- Email: email@example.com
- Internal email: My Helpdesk HR/CAE/SCC
- Phone: 020 8541 9000
Please check that you are happy with the choices you make before signing up for these benefits.