- CHUBB Helping Hand Cancer Cover - This helping hand cancer policy through CHUBB has been specifically designed to pay benefits if you're first diagnosed with a malignant cancer.
- Dental Insurance Plans - Bupa offers two competitively priced dental insurance plans giving the option of either individual or family cover.
- Eye Tests - All staff who use Display User Equipment (computer monitors) are entitled to a free eye test every two years. There are no-up front costs and over 3,000 independent and high street opticians are affiliated to the scheme. For more information, search for 'eye test' on the s-net.
- Gym and health club membership - Discounted Gym and health club memberships are available at a range of gyms and health clubs in and around Surrey.
- Healthcare cash plan - Reclaim the cost of visits to the dentist, optician or physiotherapist through their healthcare cash plan.
- Healthcare plans - a range of healthcare plans offered at preferential rates for you and your family.
Mercer - fast access to expert private healthcare cover and advice.
AXA PPP Healthcare - the Business Express Plan through AXA PPP is a standard private medical insurance scheme.
Benenden Health - mutual healthcare, assisting members through prompt diagnosis or treatment via a range of healthcare services.
- Health and Wellbeing Assessments - Nufflield Health offers a range of discounted health and wellbeing assessments for people of different ages and stages, through a self-pay scheme.
- Personal Accident Insurance Plan - CHUBB offers cover for everyday accidents as well as more serious injuries through their personal accident insurance.
If you do not have access to the internal s-net or if you need further advice please contact My Helpdesk:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or internal to My Helpdesk HR/CAE/SCC
- or by phone on 020 8541 9000 (Option 1)
Please check that you are happy with the choices you make before signing up for these benefits.