- ACE Helping Hand Cancer Cover - This helping hand cancer policy through ACE has been specifically designed to pay benefits if you're first diagnosed with a malignant cancer. Cover starts from £4.25 a month.
- Dental Insurance Plans - Bupa offers two competitively priced dental insurance plans that gives the choice of either individual or family cover. Cover starts from £10.46 per month.
- Eye Tests - All staff who use Display User Equipment are entitled to a free eye test every two years, with access to 3,000 independent and high street opticians through our e-voucher scheme, with no up-front costs to you! Visit the 'eye test' S-net page to download your e-voucher.
- Gym and health club membership - Discounted Gym and health club membership on a range of gym and health clubs in and around Surrey.
- Healthcare Cash Plan - Simplyhealth helps you to cover the cost of visits to the dentist, optician or physiotherapist through their healthcare cash plan.
- Healthcare Plans - a range of healthcare plans offered at preferential rates for you and your family.
Mercer - fast access to expert private healthcare cover and advice.
AXA PPP Healthcare - the Business Express Plan through AXA PPP is a standard private medical insurance scheme.
Benenden Health - mutual healthcare, cover starts from £8.71 per month.
- Health and Wellbeing Assessments - Nufflield Health offers a range of discounted health and wellbeing assessments for people of different ages and stages You have the choice of a self-pay scheme or you can make further savings through the tax-free 'salary sacrifice' scheme. Cover starts from £18.53 per month.
- Personal Accident Insurance Plan - ACE offers cover for everyday accidents as well as more serious injuries through their personal accident insurance. Cover starts from £1.94 per month.
If you do not have access to the internal s-net or if you need further advice please contact My Helpdesk:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or internal to My Helpdesk HR/CAE/SCC
- or by phone on 020 8541 9000 (Option 1)
Please check that you are happy with the choices you make before signing up for these benefits.