Engagement - Efficiency - Excellence
We are transforming...
The Orbis Pensions Administration Service is embarking on a very exciting phase in its service transformation through a programme of works encompassing projects, continuous improvement, automation and people development.
Through innovative approaches and considerable energy, we will deliver a modern and digital service with more efficient systems and processes to support our vision of being 'the outstanding provider of exceptional Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)administration'.
Our service improvement programme will be focused on delivering the following outcomes:
- Intuitive, digital self-service of pension processes
- Increased automation of transactional processes
- A single trusted source of accurate pension data for improved decision making
- Improved oversight and analysis of data to support compliance with regulatory bodies
To do this, we've designed a service improvement plan with five major work streams:
- Digital platform
- Data excellence
- Operation efficient
- Customer engagement
- Expert people
To be able to achieve our vision, we are looking to grow our teams within transformation, engagement and education, communications, quality assurance and operational areas. Our teams are motivated, supportive and always curious, so it's important to us that you share our values. We are looking for people with experience ranging from project work and continuous improvement skills to expertise and knowledge within the LGPS pension industry.
So, if you have a positive, solution-focused approach and are interested in being part of our transformation journey; driving change and innovation with a relentless focus on improving outcomes - we have a variety of roles at different levels across the business. Please have a look at our current opportunities below; if you feel you have the right skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Please note, we will be adding new roles on a regular basis, so please keep checking back!
- Pensions System and Support Lead - £44,838 per annum - Kingston Upon Thames
- Customer Relationship Manager - £51,979 per annum - Kingston Upon Thames
- Pensions Technical & Compliance Specialist - £34,688 per annum - Kingston Upon Thames
- Training Officer - £30,660 per annum - Kingston Upon Thames
- Pensions Data Quality Hub Leader - £30,660 per annum - Kingston Upon Thames
- Pensions Data Quality Officer - £23,951 per annum - Kingston Upon Thames