Subject to the ongoing situation, it's essential that we continue recruiting safely. Therefore, interviews and communication will be virtual wherever possible and this will be communicated to you directly by the hiring manager.
Please also expect that advert closing dates and interview dates may change as required. We still continue to welcome applications for our current roles and wish you the best of luck with your application.
We would welcome applications especially for our most critical roles to ensure we're supporting our residents
These teams can be found in each of our offices:
- Surrey Children's Services Academy (SCSA)
- Looked After Children's team
- Family Safeguarding Team
- Assessment Team
- Children with Disabilities Team
- Surrey Children's Single Point of Access Team (C-SPA) (based at Guildford Borough Council)
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children Team
As a social worker for Surrey Children's Services, you will be based in one of four areas of Surrey.
Each area is made up of district and borough councils (similar in size to London authorities).
- Children's Services North East Surrey
Elmbridge, Epsom and Ewell and Spelthorne
- Children's Services South East Surrey
Mole Valley, Reigate and Banstead, and Tandridge
- Children's Services South West Surrey
Guildford and Waverley
- Children's Services North West Surrey
Runnymede, Surrey Heath and Woking.
Area Office locations
North East Surrey Area
North West Surrey Area
South East Surrey Area
South West Surrey Area