These teams can be found in each of our offices:
- Surrey Children's Services Academy (SCSA)
- Looked After Children's team
- Family Safeguarding Team
- Assessment Team
- Children with Disabilities Team
- Surrey Children's Single Point of Access Team (C-SPA) (based at Guildford Borough Council)
As a social worker for Surrey Children's Services, you will be based in one of four areas of Surrey.
Each area is made up of district and borough councils (similar in size to London authorities).
- Children's Services North East Surrey
Elmbridge, Epsom and Ewell and Spelthorne
- Children's Services South East Surrey
Mole Valley, Reigate and Banstead, and Tandridge
- Children's Services South West Surrey
Guildford and Waverley
- Children's Services North West Surrey
Runnymede, Surrey Heath and Woking.
Area Office locations
North East Surrey Area
North West Surrey Area
South East Surrey Area
South West Surrey Area