Subject to the ongoing situation, it's essential that we continue recruiting safely. Therefore, interviews and communication will be virtual wherever possible and this will be communicated to you directly by the hiring manager.
Please also expect that advert closing dates and interview dates may change as required. We still continue to welcome applications for our current roles and wish you the best of luck with your application.
We would welcome applications especially for our most critical roles to ensure we're supporting our residents
Why become a Social Worker?
We believe that Surrey is one place in the country where professionals can make the biggest difference to children's lives.
We are looking for committed and compassionate workers, who are interested in the challenges of working in a busy and professional environment, to join us in this journey.
Improve, empower and care
- Improve the lives of the children and young people living in Surrey.
- Empower children and young people to have voice.
- Care about children and young people, their wellbeing and their future.
Our promise to children and young people
- Home - We will do the best we can to make sure where you live is right for you and you feel safe.
- Relationships - We will help you keep in touch with family and friends in your life.
- Listening - We will listen to you and involve you fully in making plans about your life.
- Skills for life - We will help you to develop skills that will support you throughout your life.
- Fun - We will make sure you have opportunities to have fun and be happy.