To join us as a social worker you'll need to have:
- An appropriate social worker qualification.
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration.
- A full valid UK driver's licence and vehicle.
- Experience of working with children and young people is preferable within a statutory childcare environment.
- The ability to demonstrate that you're child focused and have knowledge of best practice and relevant legislation.
- Commitment to providing the very highest standards of care.
- An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau disclosure) with Children's and Adults barred checklist.
Find out more about becoming a social worker, by visiting the National Careers Service website.
Files available to download
- Social worker career progression frame work 2015 (94.2 KB)
Information on career paths available to social workers