Subject to the ongoing situation, it's essential that we continue recruiting safely. Therefore, interviews and communication will be virtual wherever possible and this will be communicated to you directly by the hiring manager.
Please also expect that advert closing dates and interview dates may change as required. We still continue to welcome applications for our current roles and wish you the best of luck with your application.
We would welcome applications especially for our most critical roles to ensure we're supporting our residents
Jobs in care
Our vision is to provide outstanding services and be an employer of choice with highly trained, passionate and dedicated staff.
Could you be part of the team that helps us deliver this vision?
We have a range of roles which are based in a number of settings and services throughout Surrey. These include:
- Our Reablement Service - working with individuals within their own homes to help them become more independent following a period of ill health, often following a hospital admission.
- Our Supported Living Service - supporting adults of all ages with Learning Disabilities to live full and active lives in their own homes.
- Our 14 residential homes - providing 24 hour personalised support service for individuals with learning disabilities and older people.
Everyday is different in our Older People's Homes - come and join us!
We take pride in ensuring that we deliver excellent services to our residential homes meaning that not only are our residents safe, but they are empowered to be both happy and independent.
We put ourselves in the shoes of our residents and their families and understand their needs first and foremost. We have a successful buddy system that matches our resident's interests and hobbies with those of our care assistants. This allows a friendly and positive atmosphere where our residents feel closely connected with our assistants within a safe and open environment.
Whilst personal care is indeed an important responsibility of our care assistant roles, the role offers so much more than that. You could be spending your day writing up reports on resident's health and progress, working with families to develop support plans or even joining us on a daytrip to the seaside.
We put our resident's front and centre of everything we do and if you share a passion for helping others and genuinely seeing how you can impact a resident's life for the better then we would welcome your application to our roles. We are recruiting for a number of roles including care and support vacancies, management and administration as well as catering and housekeeping.
A role for everyone
We offer a variety of different positions, a range of hourly contracts and across a number of different locations meaning that Adult Social Care opportunities are accessible for many people.
- Care roles - You don't need any formal qualifications to apply for a care role, simply the desire to make a difference to vulnerable adults. The role involves working with and supporting individuals to create positive outcomes and promote independence. This may include supporting with all aspects of daily living, report writing, working with families / carers and other agencies and engaging with the planning and delivery of support plans.
- Management and administration - Management and administration staff work closely together to oversee the day to day operation of our services. Delivering a high quality service is central to all our roles.
- Catering - These roles serve and prepare healthy and balanced meals, working alongside residents to meet their nutritional needs.
- Housekeeping and maintenance - These roles contribute to providing a high quality service by maintaining a clean, safe and comfortable environment for residents, visitors and staff.
We are always keen to hear from experienced and inexperienced people who are looking for an opportunity to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable adults. Our care roles are not just about delivering personal care but can also involve sharing your hobbies and interests and helping people to develop independent skills.
Service delivery locations
View our map of service delivery locations to see the sites that provide residential services for older people and adults with learning disabilities, as well as the reablement teams across Surrey.