If you would like to receive a call from our team and have a further discussion about our opportunities or learn more about the application process, please register your interest.
Why join us?
- Excellent career structure with promotion opportunities
- Competitive salary and excellent staff benefits
- Personal development plan tailored to you
- Welcoming environment for newly qualified staff
- Quality training and a supportive HR programme
- Flexible and mobile workforce, meaning more time for face-to-face support
- Close partnerships with other agencies
- Locality focused: co-located with district and borough councils
- Opportunity to make a big difference to the lives of Surrey residents.
Supporting older people to live independently at home and supporting people with dementia were identified among the top priorities for Surrey County Council in our residents' survey, reinforcing the value local people place on our social care work.
Our aim is to support individuals to live their lives to the full, as independently and as safe as possible, remaining in their own homes for as long as possible while providing support to their families and carers.
We want to recruit staff who share this aim and provide them with training to help them do their job to the best of their abilities.
We support up to 30,000 people each year with many more benefitting from the services we provide through district and borough councils and the voluntary sector.