Here at Surrey County Council, we provide a wide variety of services. Which means we can offer careers in a diverse range of areas – from education, adult social care and children's social care, roads and transport to Surrey fire and Rescue, youth services, countryside, libraries, Surrey History Centre, Trading Standards and many more.
Whether you're a social worker, a firefighter or any other of the many roles across the council, you'll find that our infrastructure, the diversity of our services, professionalism and innovation of our staff make Surrey County Council a rewarding place to work and public service one of the most rewarding careers.
In this section...
- Children's social work
- Adult Social Care careers
- Fire service recruitment
- Customers and communities
- Community Protection, Transport and Environment jobs
- Chief Executive's Office
- Business Services
- Transition to teaching programme
- Commercial Services
- Children, Families and Learning - Service Manager recruitment