Subject to the ongoing situation, it's essential that we continue recruiting safely. Therefore, interviews and communication will be virtual wherever possible and this will be communicated to you directly by the hiring manager.
Please also expect that advert closing dates and interview dates may change as required. We still continue to welcome applications for our current roles and wish you the best of luck with your application.
We would welcome applications especially for our most critical roles to ensure we're supporting our residents
Here at Surrey County Council, we provide a wide variety of services. Which means we can offer careers in a diverse range of areas – from education, adult social care and children's social care, roads and transport to Surrey fire and Rescue, youth services, countryside, libraries, Surrey History Centre, Trading Standards and many more.
Whether you're a social worker, a firefighter or any other of the many roles across the council, you'll find that our infrastructure, the diversity of our services, professionalism and innovation of our staff make Surrey County Council a rewarding place to work and public service one of the most rewarding careers.
In this section...
- Children's social work
- Adult Social Care careers
- Area Director - Adult Social Care
- Fire service recruitment
- Customers and communities
- Environment, Transport and Infrastructure jobs
- Business Services
- Transition to teaching programme
- Twelve15 (formerly called Commercial Services)
- Speech and Language Therapy Jobs
- Insight, Analytics and Intelligence recruitment
- Pensions recruitment
- Economic Development and Prosperity recruitment