What support is available to you during your redeployment? Please select the scenario which applies to you from the list below:
- I am an employee going through a consultation process and my post is at risk of redundancy
Once the consultation period begins for your team or service reorganisation you will be considered to be under consultation.
- I am an employee who has received notice of redundancy
You are considered to be under notice when you have received verbal or written notice of redundancy.
- I am an employee whose fixed term contract is due to end
You are considered to be under notice for the duration of your contractual notice period
- I am an employee taking voluntary severance
If your application for voluntary redundancy has been approved by the Severance Review Group (SRG) you will be considered to have taken voluntary redundancy and will be able to access training and support via the external portal.
- I am an employee permanently being redeployed on medical grounds
If Occupational Health recommends that you are redeployed to a new role for medical reasons, you will be considered to be a medical redeployee. Your HR adviser will let you know if you can consider yourself a medical redeployee.
- I work in a school and I am centrally employed by Surrey County Council