Get all the exciting news about Surrey Arts and the Surrey Music Hub sent direct to your email inbox by signing up to our e-newsletter, published at least three times per year (and free!); take a look at the current issue.
Have a look at what 30 minutes of dance could do for your health and wellbeing:
Spring into the world of dance
Discover and engage with all sorts of dance - for pleasure, education and professional development. Leap into Surrey's rich dance movement, unleash your potential and develop your creative skills through collaborations with leading artists and companies.
Through Surrey Arts Dance, you can:
- Keep in touch; find out what's on and network
- Participate in specialist projects including those for boys only, babies & children, special needs and over 50s
- Benefit from professional training, development and support for students, artists and educators
- Be healthy and creative through participatory dance events for all ages
- Perform with one of the Surrey County dance companies
- Work with professional and international artists and choreographers
- Get information on classes and opportunities in Surrey
- Get support for dance artists who live or work in Surrey
Contact Surrey Arts Dance
Find out more...
- SPEAR - Surrey Practitioners Educational Arts Resources
Files available to download
- One-minute guide to dance and health (341.7 KB)
Find out how dance affects health