Arts Partnership Surrey is a strategic alliance of Surrey and nine local authorities and trusts. It represent the boroughs, districts and County Council in Surrey.
By working and creating together we aim to:
- Maximise resources.
- Achieve large-scale art projects which would be impossible to achieve as a stand alone organisation.
- Develop models of best practice for community arts.
- Research and access need and develop cultural activity in Surrey accordingly.
- Share expertise, knowledge and information.
- Use the arts and creative practices to address wider social, economic and environmental agendas whilst at all times acknowledging the intrinsic value of the arts.