Can you make a contribution?
Surrey Heritage is committed to preserving records of historical significance so they remain publicly available at Surrey History Centre for all to enjoy. We take great care to preserve these records for future generations: they are catalogued, packaged in archival material, and stored safely in a secure, controlled environment.
This is where we need your support to help us continue our work. Each archive storage box costs us £4. Add acid-free folders and archive tape and the cost per box rises to over £10. Multiply this by 5 million records and the costs are really quite significant! Please enable us to continue this vital work by donating what you can.
A donation from you allows us to package and preserve each and every item in our archive for future generations.
Why not volunteer with Surrey Heritage?
Our volunteers help us with indexing, research, processing archaeological artefacts and many other tasks. Please contact us if you have an interest in history and time to spare.
Here's how you can help
- Donate online by debit or credit card
- Send a cheque to Surrey History Centre, 130 Goldsworth Road, Woking GU21 6ND, UK
- Place your contribution in the donations box in the Surrey History Centre foyer
- Become a member of Surrey History Trust which provides invaluable support for our work, enabling us to purchase Surrey documents, and contributing to our projects and events to promote and preserve the county's rich heritage
- Volunteering with Surrey Heritage