In 2015, your feedback helped our team achieve customer service excellence accreditation and we're delighted that this has been confirmed again in 2016. This means you’ve helped us work better for you and those around you. But we’re not stopping there. Our new Customer Promise (PDF) lays out what we will do for you, and we’ve already started to make some changes for the better.
Your feedback April 2016 to April 2017
- 86% of people who came to a local committee meeting and filled in our survey (14 people) told us the meeting was clear and easy to understand, and that the meeting was welcoming. 93% said the meeting was interesting, and 100% that it was held in a suitable location. 14% felt that they didn't know who the Committee members were so we'll be looking at ways of improving that in future.
- For the Spring 2017 round of Local Committees we introduced a short postcard survey asking attendees to rate their experience as either: Good; Could be better or Disappointing. 7 were returned and 43% rated their experience as Good. We'll be promoting this at future meetings and monitoring the responses.
- 96% of people who applied for Members' Allocations funding and filled in our survey (75 people) told us they were satisfied with the speed in which their application was processed. 75% said the application form was easy to complete. 95% were satisfied with the communication they received whilst applying for Members' Allocations funding.
Local and Joint Committees
- It’s now easier for you to ask questions and join in with your Local and Joint Committees.
- We’re introducing a screen at the Local Committee to help you to follow its progress and are highlighting successful funding bids before the meeting.
- We are trialling live tweeting from some meetings so you can see what’s happening wherever you are. We now have 8641 followers on Twitter an increase of 46% this year.
- We have launched Instagram and Facebook accounts in all our areas to share more information and photos and have started to use Periscope to film parts of some of out meetings and special events to make them accessible to more people.
- We have developed a decision tracker sheet, which is included in the agenda papers for each Committee meeting, so you can check how the issues you’ve raised or are interested in are progressing. You can be notified when new Committee papers you're interested in are published by subscribing to our database.
- We’re highlighting key topics of discussion in the News section of your local area’s web page, so that everyone stays informed.
- You can now give us feedback on a meeting you’ve attended. Simply contact your local officer, or complete our survey.
- We’ve developed a ‘Get Funded’ leaflet (PDF) to make it easier for you to find sources of funding for your project.
- You can now complete the on-line form for member funding without having to create an account.
- We’ve added help guides to the member funding forms so they’re easier to complete.
- We’ve streamlined the member funding process so that you can get your funding quicker.
- We’re adding stories of successful projects to the News section of your local area’s web page, as well as on each area's Twitter page.
- You can now provide feedback on your Members Allocation funding application, and provide feedback on your Community Improvements Fund (CIF) application.
Files available to download
- Community Partnerships and Safety Team customer charter (289.9 KB)
- 'Get Funded' funding opportunities leaflet (317.8 KB)
A guide to funding opportunities available to Surrey residents.