Skip to main content

Online register of planning applications for minerals, waste and our development

District and borough councils deal with planning applications for building, extending or converting homes, offices or shops.

Surrey County Council deals with applications for minerals or waste-related developments, and for developments to its own property, such as schools and libraries.

Details of applications for properties owned by the County Council (such as schools or outdoor education centres) and other applications decided by the County Council such as minerals and waste applications (for example: sand or gravel extraction, landfill or energy from waste plants) are in our online register.

If you have an enquiry about minerals and waste planning, please contact us at