The annual SCREF conference is an opportunity for Surrey's rural issues to be discussed and to listen to inspirational speakers. The 2017 conference was held on 9 March.
Presentations from this year's speakers, such as Minette Batters, Deputy President of the National Farmers' Union, are available to view and download below.
Files available to download
- Minette Batters NFU 'Farming and Brexit' (1.1 MB)
- Bill Biddell Hampton Estate (4.5 MB)
- Lisa Creaye-Griffin SCREF Update (1.6 MB)
- Jon Briscoe, Opportunities & challenges of a growing business (3.5 MB)
- Sue Waite Natural Connections, the value of outdoor learning (3.0 MB)
- Jim Jones SWT - River Catchment Approaches (4.3 MB)
- Alison Field, FC, Forestry & Woodfuel Opportunities (3.6 MB)