Normal opening hours
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 5pm
- Wednesday: 10.15am to 5pm
- Thursday: 9.30am to 5pm
- Friday: 9.30am to 5pm
- Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
The Centre is closed on Sundays and Bank Holiday weekends (including Saturdays).
Surrey History Centre will be closed for stocktaking from Monday 3 December until Monday 17 December 2018. We will re-open Tuesday 18 December at 9.30. This will enable us to improve our finding aids and your access to our collections.
Christmas and New Year 2018
- Saturday 22 December 9.30 - 4.00 as usual
- Sunday 23 December - Wednesday 26 December CLOSED
- Thursday 27 December 9.30 - 5.00 as usual
- Friday 28 December 9.30 - 5.00 as usual
- Saturday 29 December - Tuesday 1 January CLOSED
- We will re-open Wednesday 2 January at 10.15
You will need a Surrey County libraries ticket or a County Archive Research Network (CARN) card to use our collections. If you do not have either of these, you will need to bring something official as proof of ID and address, such as a driving licence or bank statement.
Surrey History Centre
130 Goldsworth Road
- Telephone: 01483 518737
- Email: email@example.com