Surrey is blessed with many beautiful open spaces just waiting to be discovered on foot.
Below is our selection of self guided walks – from short strolls to much longer hikes.
Keep in mind
- Most walks follow public rights of way, which cross private and public land.
- Please respect people's privacy, keep dogs under control and remember The Countryside Code.
- Wear clothes and footwear suitable to the terrain
- Use sunscreen and take water with you when it's hot
- If there's nowhere to dispose of your litter, please take it home #leavenotrace
- If you come across an issue on a public right of way, tell us using our fault reporting form.