Fees from September 2019 for a term of 10 lessons for all instruments and children at school:
- £82 (Group of three or four, 30 minutes)
- £82 (Group of two, 20 minutes)
- £121 (Group of two, 30 minutes)
- £161 (Individual, 20 minutes)
- £230 (Individual, 30 minutes)
- £51 (Group of five, 30 minutes)
We may offer free group lessons (subject to availability) or concessions to families who are in receipt of :
- Family Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (but not if they are entitled to Working Tax Credit or if their annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue, exceeds £16,190 in the current tax year)
- Universal Credit.
When we are arranging lessons let us know that you would like to claim this concession, and we will ask you to send proof of your entitlement to any of these benefits.