Our aim is to increase people's interest and participation in the arts throughout the County. In partnership with other organisations, we offer support, tuition, and advice to people of all ages and abilities in areas such as music, drama, dance and the visual arts.
Aims and objectives of Surrey Arts:
- To make arts activities available and accessible to all people in Surrey whatever their age and needs.
- To promote arts activities that enrich lives, aid well being and strengthen communities.
- To raise the profile of dance, drama, music and visual arts in Surrey.
- To create high-quality experiences, activities and resources by working with those who are experts in their field.
- To provide professional development and support to creative practitioners, schools and organisations.
Surrey Arts Privacy Notice
If you would like to see how we use your personal data please read our Privacy Notice
Surrey Arts e-newsletter
Get all the exciting news about Surrey Arts and the Surrey Music Hub sent direct to your email by signing up to our free e-newsletter, published at least three times a year. Take a look at the Surrey Arts e-newsletter current issue.
- Address: Surrey Arts, 14 The Pines, Broad Street, Guildford GU3 3BH
- Tel: 01483 519303 (between 9am to 4.30pm)
- Email: email@example.com