Activities for Children and Families
Find out more information about each of the services by visiting their website for fun filled diverse and educational summer adventures.
- Active Surrey: Aiming to get everyone in Surrey moving more and feeling better. Whatever your age or ability - now is the perfect time for getting out and about.
- Surrey Adult Learning: The online programme will continue to provide learning for personal development and health and wellbeing benefits, for everyone.
- Surrey Arts: Explore music from around the world and engage in signing workshops or take a look at the outdoor arts and crafts available, plus much more.
- Surrey Heritage: Discover Surrey's past, search the archives and take a trip down memory lane.
- Surrey Libraries: Catch up with all the libraries activities on YouTube and collect an activity pack from open libraries. Together let's read, learn and explore!
- Surrey Outdoor Learning Development: The Adventure Zone (TAZ) offers a range of exciting and engaging outdoor adventures that are ideal for families and children.
Whether you are creative or inquisitive, outdoorsy or enjoy being at home make sure you don't miss out on all these fabulous resources available!