Submit a petition by post

If you prefer to submit a petition by post to us, rather than an e-petition, please send it to:

Governance Lead Manager
Surrey County Council
Woodhatch Place
11 Cockshot Hill

For guidance about submitting a petition, please see questions about petitions and if you wish to present your petition in person at a meeting, please see presenting petitions at cabinet and committee meetings.

If your petition is about a local rather than a county matter

Petitions about local matters can be presented to local committees. Address details for each local committee and their procedures are provided on the local committee pages.