The council is due to set its budget for 2020/21 in early 2020.
Ahead of that, it's important to hear residents' views about what your priorities are and how you think we should spend the money we get through council tax and other means.
By taking the short survey below, you can see where we get our money from, how it's currently spent on what services, and let us know where you think budgets should be increased, maintained or decreased.
Our budget for 2020/21 will be forward looking, sustainable and ambitious.
Thanks to the efficiencies made over the last two years, and the continuing transformation of the council, we have a solid platform in place to invest in the things that will:
- Tackle inequality and ensure no one is left behind
- Support the local economy
- Integrate health and council services so they're more effective, efficient and seamless
- Help residents help themselves and each other within their own community
- Create a greener future
- Provide opportunity for everyone
- Make the most of new digital technology to help Surrey thrive
- Enable us to work collectively with residents, businesses and partners to meet challenges and grasp opportunities
We are setting a balanced budget that does not draw on our reserves.
We are continually looking at new ways of doing things to provide the best, most efficient services and deliver real value for money for the people of Surrey. This is so we can be the best council that works for you and leaves no one behind.
Have your say by filling in the survey before it closes on the 20 December 2019.