Executive Director of Finance: Sheila Little
The Finance Service provides financial information, analysis and support to committees, members, Heads of Service and service budget holders.
The main functions are to:
- lead and co-ordinate the council's annual budget setting and in year monitoring arrangements
- manage the council's cashflow and treasury management
- ensure the highest standards of responsible financial management across the council
- produce all external financial reporting on county council activities
- set the financial framework for the council, covering the regulations, instructions and guidance on all financial activities
The spending priorities of the council are contained within our Medium Term Financial Plan (MTFP).