Coronavirus: Help for you and your community
If you need help during the coronavirus outbreak, please see our help page for details of our community helpline and other ways of finding the support you need.
Please select from the list of services below where you will find further information on all of the contact methods available to you, including quick and easy online options, phone numbers and email addresses, so that we can get you to the correct area as quickly as possible.
What would you like to contact us about?
- Roads and transport (including trees, grass, hedges and weeds)
- Children's social care (including Surrey Children's Single Point of Access - SPA)
- Adult social care
- Birth, death and marriage
- Blue badge
- Adult learning
- Childcare and family information
- Additional learning support / special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Jobs enquiries
- Surrey Fire and Rescue
- Suppliers and payments
- Surrey arts
- Surrey History Centre
- Trading Standards
- Council tax
- Missed bins
- All other services
Complaints and compliments
Make a complaint or compliment about one of our services.