What are the Tower Awards?
We are committed to providing outstanding customer service to our residents, service users, colleagues and partners. The Tower Awards provide an opportunity to nominate council staff who have given exceptional customer service. We hold the Tower Awards every quarter to recognise and celebrate our employees who are making a difference.
Your opinion counts!
If you have received excellent service from a member of our staff you can nominate them for a Tower Award. Your feedback provides us with valuable information on our performance and helps us identify individuals who have gone the extra mile and put our customer promise at the heart of what they do.
How it works
- You can nominate any member of staff: they can be from any department or they may provide support services in the community.
- Staff can nominate other staff members who have given them excellent service no matter what their position in the council.
- You may nominate at any time.
- Nominations are considered every quarter by a panel of judges.
- Successful nominees are presented with a Tower Award certificate and their stories are shared as examples of outstanding customer service.
The nominations are judged by a panel of people who understand and care about great service. These include Surrey residents, councillors, previous winners, managers and staff. Every quarter the panel will consider the nominations and decide who deserves to be recognised for delivering truly exceptional customer service.
Use our online nomination form to nominate a member of Surrey County Council staff for a Tower Award for outstanding customer service.