Skip to main content

Insurance claims against the Council

Members of the public who think they may have an insurance claim or otherwise against Surrey County Council should complete our claim form with the details.


For claims due to a highway incident, download our Highway incident claim form.

You can report a road or pavement issue online.

Any questions

If you have any questions about an insurance claim against the Council, please see: Frequently asked questions about insurance claims.