How can I appeal against a social care decision

If you want to appeal against a decision that we have made, contact the social care team manager(or their manager). Let them know what your concerns are and ask them to review the decision.

If you are unsure who to contact or need help, our contact centre can also give advice.

  • Updated: 08 Oct 2014