Skip to main content

Adult social care comments and complaints

Your feedback helps us to improve our services and how we deliver them. If you want to discuss a concern, tell us something about our services, send us a compliment or make a complaint, you can:

You can also contact the ASC Information and Advice line to request a feedback form or write to us at the address above.

Can I make a complaint about Adult Social Care on behalf of someone else?

Yes, you can complain on behalf of someone else. We may need to make sure you have the person's permission to represent them before we can discuss their case with you.

What can I expect if I've made a complaint?

If things do go wrong, we will work with you to resolve your complaint. Our aim is to put matters right as quickly as possible.

If we cannot resolve your concerns immediately, we will:

  • contact you to clarify what you are unhappy about and what you want us to do;
  • where possible, plan how to find a solution with you; and
  • write to you once we've looked into your complaint and let you know what our response is and what action may have been taken.

If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to ask the Local Government Ombudsman to consider your complaint. Visit The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman website for further information.

Healthwatch Surrey

If you would like to provide feedback to an independent organisation, you can contact Healthwatch Surrey, which listens to people's views on health and social care and provides feedback to service providers to help shape and improve local services.

  • Email
  • Call 0303 303 0023
  • SMS 07592 787533
  • Visit Healthwatch Surrey

You can give feedback anonymously if you choose to do so.

Files available to download