Your feedback helps us to improve our services and how we deliver them. If you want to discuss a concern, tell us something about our services, send us a compliment or make a complaint, you can:
- talk to the member of staff you have most contact with, so they can try to resolve any issues or address your concerns
- talk or write to the manager of the team you have been dealing with fill in our online customer feedback form
- email Adult Social Care Customer Relations Team: email@example.com
- view our Complaints and Compliments Annual Report 2018/2019 (PDF)
- fill in our printable Adults Complaints form (PDF) and send to:
Adult Social Care Customer Relations Team
Surrey County Council
Surrey GU2 4BB
You can also contact the ASC Information and Advice line to request a feedback form or write to us at the address above.
Can I make a complaint about Adult Social Care on behalf of someone else?
Yes, you can complain on behalf of someone else. We may need to make sure you have the person's permission to represent them before we can discuss their case with you.
What can I expect if I've made a complaint?
If things do go wrong, we will work with you to resolve your complaint. Our aim is to put matters right as quickly as possible.
If we cannot resolve your concerns immediately, we will:
- contact you to clarify what you are unhappy about and what you want us to do;
- where possible, plan how to find a solution with you; and
- write to you once we've looked into your complaint and let you know what our response is and what action may have been taken.
If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to ask the Local Government Ombudsman to consider your complaint. Visit The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman website for further information.
If you would like to provide feedback to an independent organisation, you can contact Healthwatch Surrey, which listens to people's views on health and social care and provides feedback to service providers to help shape and improve local services.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 0303 303 0023
- SMS 07592 787533
- Visit Healthwatch Surrey
You can give feedback anonymously if you choose to do so.
Files available to download
- Complaints and Compliments Annual Report - Adult Social Care (2018-2019) (794.6 KB)
Adult Social Care Customer Relations Report for 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
- ASC Customer feedback form (423.8 KB)
Use this form to give us feedback about adult social care.